Brylee is a stunning young lady and her parents are loving down to earth people. I love meeting moms with kids my kids ages. There’s just something about going through the same stages in life together. Her mom Anna has the sweetest heart.
I love that we could do a combination of bold and subtle looks for her. The wash of sunlight coming in gave just enough light to soften the pretty neutrals she was wearing. We planned on doing the shoot here in Sherwood but when I caught glimpse of her cute bold outfits I had to use these beautiful backdrops. We adjusted and ventured out into Beaverton/Portland area. I have this thing about locations, where every location should some how relate to the people I’m taking pictures of.
Here’s a few senior picture ideas.
- Go for a bold eye with a neutral lip.
- Do earthy color combinations that suit you.
- The little black dress is always a hit.
- You don’t always need to look at the camera. Getting warmed up to getting your pictures done takes a little bit of time and looking away can still be absolutely gorgeous!
- Wall Murals in the Portland Metro area are the perfect back drops for a city look if they coordinate with your outfit.
Specializing in High School Senior Pictures
Ravishing Photography is based in Sherwood Oregon but we serve Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Tigard, Bull Mountain, obviously Sherwood and the Portland Metro Area. Photography is a very personal thing and is a matter of taste. If you are digging this style then maybe we should meet! (503) 724-8711